Monday, December 10, 2012

Iconic Media Launch and Pilar Scratch

I attended the fabulous iconic media launch party as the guest of honor with a number of stars of abc the bachelor. The event was in Hoboken nj and was at a indigenous hub entitled ‘the Shannon’. I wore a black and white  Zara costume, not my individual favorite ,nonetheless, I was running late dropping off my son River and had to do a rapid ‘grave and go’ fashion version.
The night was 3 djs, and 4 live bands, which essentially had me up and dancing…
Deprived of  rhythm and all…
When there is characteristic music like Michael Jackson ‘one more chance’ who wouldn’t get up and boogie??




…thought so…
Nevertheless I had an incredibly dapper time…. Intergalactic x’s and o’s to iconic media make sure you dolls check them out for all your media requirements…

No comments:

Post a Comment