Thursday, April 19, 2012

ME! OH! MY!

So, this day I manipulated & apprehensive. I decided to be an sheer style mayhem and uniform myself in white.
Yes! I was fierce, as always.
But I furthered a verge to my Danny & London dashing white dress.
 Which, in my estimation, was unmatched for the weather 84 degrees….
I had just appeared my showcasing of “scratch” at the Garfield rooftop in Manhattan, New York.
 The aspectof my being was dapper. Very versatile and tranquil for my common apparel ranges. I preferred to go with a more poshley oversensitive expression…
I believe and my audience of that day agrees.
=]
So here we have it my….
 Danny and London dress $%%| Nicole miller cheetah pimps $99| h & m braided camel belt $ 15| j. Crew mint & teal cardigan $75 (on sale)| d & g visor shades $150| & a |Buxton tote bag $ 75.99






No comments:

Post a Comment