Sunday, April 1, 2012

Pilar Scratch on the set of abcs Americana

Lights , camera, action!!

That was my life last thursday as I was casted on to the set of Americana on Abc. 11 hours , of rehearsals , fashion and celebrities all placing their signatures on what will soon be abcs new leading saga..

.. What significance did I play?

Well, I recieved an email from my beauiful PR stating Abc had requested me to portray a bougie , judgemental , socialite attending a new york fashion show...

the character wasn't far fetched from me at nyfw :-)

patricia field herself placed me in the front row of the fashion show giving me ample camera time...

I was introduced to ashley geen from twilight who plays alice lovitico whom was conveying her fashion line, tiffany hines from bones & beyond the break , whom plays the character shane ,

patricia field the wardrobe stylist from sex & the city who stated " I love your style, you remind me of a little me."

Flabbergasted I still am. She wants pilar to intern with her :-) 

christan severiono famed clothing designer, ralph lauren, in robert s., from flashpoint attended as well, but I didnt get a chance to formally introduce myself to them.

excited would be a mere understatementstatement regarding my feelings for this experience

I was truly honored and privileged to attended premiere look out for pilar in the front row doing the pilot of the show permiring this fall on abc










No comments:

Post a Comment