Wednesday, November 7, 2012

Brooklyn Fashion Weekend |Pilar Scratch Celebrity apperance|






The extraordinary Brooklyn fashion weekend ,


            I was invited and immeasurably appreciatively to have the opportunity to come. Bk fashion weekennd treated me with massive admiration and I love all of you dolls.

  Commencing my blog post I will affirm that I will be hosting Brooklyn fashion weekend in Feb 2013 , be assured you dolls come out and support the fashion movement.

     I attended the event with my doll aliyah cherisse. Front row, backstage access looking startling. Shawn Ross Americas most fab model came out to support , As well cocoa and breezy collab on a anthology

                 

                             Yes, it was ferocious

That night I wore a teal scratch designs .
                                 fab I know …




The fashion was flawless and I will be posting some of the imagery of my preferred pieces underneath. Be certain to look out for additional productions from Brooklyn fashion weekend


Designers From Showcasing During BKFW SS 2013
Laurel Luxe
coca and breezy
John Guarnes
Joyce Pilarsky
Torregrossa Fashions
Melissa Squire
Terrell Taylor Swimwear
BK Taste Makers–Accessories Edition Consisted Of:
Eyewear by Coco & Breezy
K2o Accessories By Karen Ko
Customwear & Ties By Frank NY
Zack Lo Footwear By Zack Lo
Twistology Sashes By 4S In Collaboration w/Twistology Handbags









 





No comments:

Post a Comment