Wednesday, November 7, 2012

On the set of Jerseylisious with Pilar Scratch

Being on set of jerseylisious is always a larger-than-life voyage of fashion, drama and conflict. Being enchanted to do an additional cameo by dolls Nicole and Christine I willingly accepted the dignified invitation.






I invited my twin sister  to join me and the side-splitting var360. We traveled to Fire and ice in Fords, New Jersey .....


   . I don’t know; the town was so diminutive that the iphone gps couldn’t unearth it.  Nonetheless, we had arrived. All I can say as regards to  the episode is that Brielle was exhausting some vicious neon heels and Olivia looked remarkable, and someone of the two, has an innovative love interest ….


                                           …wink wink…


I’ll keep you dolls rationalized with additional expedition of my Jerseylisious endeavors

No comments:

Post a Comment