Wednesday, June 13, 2012

Pilar Scratch and The National Reality TV Awards Nomination

New York
Monthly Launch Party

230 Fifth 230 Fifth Avenue New York, NY 10001. Phone: 212.725.4300.

 Jordan Kensington  the CEO/Producer of the event/brand (NY Monthly magazine).

Organized by:Shairah Habib AND Stephany Chung

Photographers: Darwyn Allen
Xenia Rollinson
Rowan Harty
K’Sandra Sampson
Yuhan Liu
Danielle Balbi

Come one come all, it’s PilarScratch hosting the reality television awards…
By New York monthly magazine

The extraordinary stephany chung (who wore a fabulous mahogany Tory Burch clutch) asked for me to host the reality television awards located at the 230 rooftop in Manhattan on 5th avenue such a honor to be recognized by this amazingly fabulous magazine.

Unluckily, mommy liabilities intervened….. River gave me Strep throat …
Yikes….. So I was horse, and speaking converted virtually unmanageable…
What’s a doll to do in a crisis???
Well, I modestly asked my dolls Madision jaye (@madisonjaye_) & Lanna foxx (@lana_foxx) of Jaye Foxx modeling agency to host the event for me.
Remember to vote for your favorite reality television star more details at :
Twitter:
@newyorkmonthly
@realitytvawards
@stephanychung
@pilarscratch
Cosmic shootout to  “The X factor Astro” we will be working together very soon

So I sat back peaceful and let fashion, New York and my dolls be fabulous for me…






The rooftop was the quintessence of marvelous. Such a lavish and extravagant event, I relished the social climbers, the location and indivuals whom I received the honors of working with that night ….

No comments:

Post a Comment