Wednesday, June 6, 2012

PilarScratch on the style network & oxygen Glamfairy


Well, PILARSCRATCH is all over this season of The Glam Fairy, for the style network & oxygen
Thus far episodes one – four … my fabulous pint-sized character is featured…
Well let’s get to it,
I’ve been working on set where I’ve been highlighted in this season of the glam fairy with Alexa
The show is in its second season and is the spin off show from Jerseylisious, Alexa,

Big hugs.....

I’ve been introduced to the all-inclusive cast of jerselyious and glam fairy subsequent to the preceding pitter-patter at the “makeover for charity event” with the both dramatis personae


Anthony is amazing,
Tracey is fabulous
Biella, that’s my sister in my head
Claire, immensely down to earth and she professed us as  fashion twins
Alexa ___
Jess” hottie” so pint-sized; so startling
And Olivia such a bubbly bouncing bliss



I cannot give away too much from the show …
I’m under contract, YIKES
So just look forward to watching this season of Glam fairy …. Premiring this fall ! yayayy!!

Big hugs and kisses



Celebrity Image Consultant
www.scratchdesigns.webs.com
www.pilarscratch.blogspot.com
Facebook:Pilar Scratch
Twitter: @pilarscratch
foursquare: Pilar Scratch
Instagram: Pilar Scratch
*"Weakness is purely choice you can never fail if you never give up."*







No comments:

Post a Comment