Tuesday, June 5, 2012

PilarScratch & ClubZone.fm

MY apologies Scrachanistas 


............for the tardiness on my blog posting but I’ve been on an epic adventure of fabulosity !!
Inserts enthused emoji.

Let’s commence my resurrecting blog post with the prevalent, fashionable club zone . fm with the Mari twins and Dj Blanco ,
These individuals … how do I put it….  Are the epitomes of awesome. I genuinely looooovvveee the Mari twins
…….and I cannot forget you Dj Blanco.
We started the show with a openhearted conversation * twin power* We spoke on fashion, and my upcoming projects the Mari twins are so amazing… so I asked them to partake in my following showcase at the Empire hotel rooftop that Friday …..
*Angel s synchronize* and they accepted….
……Talk about twins being fabulous….
Subsequent to our dialogue we commenced an epic online fashion show…
Scratchanistas and “mariniats” swarmed the stream with frank attentiveness …the show was fabulous…..

I loved working with them.  Such an honor to be highlighted on the show

 check them out every Sunday at 6 at
www.clubzone.fm 
twitter @maritwins

No comments:

Post a Comment