Monday, September 3, 2012

Celebrity Stylist Pilar Scratch Showcases at the Beekman Beach Club

Two days before a fabulous event I acquired an inquiry  from NYC fabulous  mr. vega  stating , “ Come showcase for us at the bekam beach club…”

 
 ughhhh, heck yes!
backstage footage!!
 













So I gathered fifteen  fabulous innovative scratch garments and jounced to the fabulous beekman beach club with my beautifuly amazing l twin sister Madison jaye , rightfully ,by my side.






  I was asked to showcase alongside dean john any “fashion lover” or nyc socialite is well informed on the Dean himself …talk about a cosmic honor

… I was and still am immensely humble





Nonetheless, I selected five gorgeous models to showcase with me , pilar scratch , and showcased 15 garments , three outfits for each model,{ TY, Delialah, Kiera, Annie, Dianae














I cannot describe all of the garments but I can state my favorite scratch pieces in which I manufactured that each diva exhibited..
















1) 50$ my purple and red patterned dress, I wore this dress initially of the launch of Latin love on the red carpet ( see Latin lover launch and commercial ) I absolutely fancy this amazingly dapper garment , is marinated in fabulousness. It took me approximately four days to process due to the reason being the fabric is immensely wilted overall it transformed into an amazing apparel …one of my favorite …no judgment





2) 65$ my blue hand sewn cotton dress

3) 75$ my canary yellow blazer worn ( Tranquility for pilars scratch)
















4) 45$ cheetah print blouse ( showcased at the sky room rooftop, scratching brutality , empire hotel rooftop









5) 50$ the newest piece to my collection my “sunflower




I’ve attached images of the garments above ….
 
 
Gorgeous !!!!





Cosmic xoxos to all the photographers and media whom attended as well, the models , mr. vega and dean john ( fashion icon ) himself . It was a pleasure showcasing at the beekman beach club . Such a lavish time I had. Subsequent, to my showcasing the models and I , took a photo shoot on the beach , Beautiful lighted skyline of nyc as the pilar scratch backdrop. It was an enchanted event  .

2 comments:

  1. I absolutely adore the Purple and Red patterned dress!! Simple, yet noticeable!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thankyou doll. This is one of my favorite pieces for the collection. I absoultely adore it as well.

    ReplyDelete