Friday, September 21, 2012

Pilar Scratch & NYFW Jose and Antonio fashion show

As i conquered new york fashion week (nyfw ) i attended the jesus and antonio show.. at 320  on w 47th street . With my fabulous dolls infeko (pr agent) and subsequently met my doll  tammy d. Of open closet magazine and i invited my doll  ayasha of urban socialites . .. and we came fashionably fabulous and prepared for the show.....

The foundation of the production was beyond glamourous. And i had a rsvp to a front row seat.. immensly flattered. At the Jesus & antonio fashion show for nyfw the fabulous twins showcased their collection the dollhouse ... with vibrant neons and enthralling patterns ... the fashion was superlative. My favorite piece of the collection was the conclusive dress. It was a fusia ballroom gown , mermaid formation... talk about refreshingly amazing. .. i ought to have that garmet in my wardrobe.

I wore  Peplum it is one of my absolute favorite trends this season. You’ll be seeing it a couple more times in my fashion week postings and I’m happy to report the trend isn’t going anywhere anytime soon.

Overall, My im immensly infactuates with the  jesus and antonio collection  the minimalist chic dresses, which will serve as ideal backdrops for some serious statement jewelry… perhaps a piece from Samantha Wills, would be a fabulous collaberation. ..;-)

Subsequent to the fashion show we enjoyed the remainder of our night at the xvi rooftop in mahattan. Overlooking the beautiful manhattan skyline ....

Image taken by the urban socialites :
http://urbansocialitesnj.com/
@openclosetmag
@sosweet_g4l ... infeko












2 comments:

  1. Gorgeous photos, this honestly looks and sounds like such a blast
    I'm definitely going to invest in a peplum too!
    You have such a lovely blog

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thankyou doll. It was an amazing event I uploading additional images from the show. I have a vast quantiy of them. Lol

      Yes defintly, peplum is a trend for autum nicole miller exhibited so the trend is permenant :-)

      Thankyou so much love. Means a lot to me

      Delete