Tuesday, September 18, 2012

Pilar Scratch's Fashion Night Out

Fashion night out
This year fashion night out took place in two epic events for me . My inital event was detained at the roger smith hotel on lexington avenue in manhattan , lexigton avenue the event was immense
...i mean .... with a title as fashion night out extravaganza ..
.there is no other classification to fit its description but immense.... 
thrown by dreams in stielltos foundation with a vast of sponsors and vendors...
my doll pamela quizini  of kimie shoes was vending such a pleasure to be acquaninted with . I tackled the night with my dolls ifeuko public relations agent koa kriatina , witht thoose unquestionalbly fierce handbags. Driving threw ...
subsequent to shopping and vast crowds of fashionable new yorkers we trilled our way to the yotel... talk about gorgeous the hotel is gorgeous. Tinted in a purple ebornesant hew it was enthralling.





We met my doll aliyah sherise of wknj trending with aliyah for plus night out at the yotel. Members from jerseyliosious hosted the event . The fierce plus sized models were all the rave. Despite that aliyah didnt win the competiotion to be featured in curvy magazine. The night was still amazing. ...
every chance i can to meet with my fabulous dolls is exceptional.
Follow my dolls on twitter
@Koakristina of the koa kristina  handbags collection
@pamelaquinzi of kimie shoes
@AliyahCherrisse of wknj 88.9fm trending with aliyah
@SoSweet_G4L public relation agent


No comments:

Post a Comment