Wednesday, August 1, 2012

my showcasing at sky room rooftop honored by the “new York fashion association






My apologies on the postponement in the blog postings, yet again, you extraordinary scratchanistas,
But, my life is frantically busy being a mother, image consultant , and blooming socialite.



Who am I kidding???????..... My life has been frenzied meadowed in press ,events, fashion and river. Sandwiched between everything discovering equilibrium in chaos is immensely challenging.
But, I’m managing somehow…. That’s pilar scratch for you.
Commencing my blog postings is my epic showcasing at Manhattans sky room rooftop….
Where I, pilarscratch was honored by the “new York fashion association”
…WERK!!!!.....








The sky room rooftop was the embodiment of fabulous.
Merging pilar & the New York fashion association is a fashionable inebriating indication.
Honestly, I was truly grateful and cajoled to be renowned by NYFA …as a designer , that’s a cosmic honor .
Truthfully, as a designer and artist to be the honoree I was flabbergasted and thrilled beyond the relics of flattery. Paul schema was amazing working with someone whom is, down to earth and well-connected is rare. But it classifies Paul vastly. He conyed the upmost admiration and did his finest to be certain that the evening went efficiently.
 
Which it did. My showcasing at the skyroom rooftop  was remarkable.
Hearing vast press bellow “pilar over here “Or everyone wanting to be conversant and take imageries with you is an awe-inspiring sensation.
I love all of my scratchanistas, so everyone who did come out and recognized my big night it was an honor to have you.

Thank you Paul schema & the New York fashion association for honoring me
As well thank you to the manhattans sky room rooftop. it was an mammoth pleasure





Check out the video of the event by :  Greg Mac   http://StepStoneDigital.com/



Pilar Scratch showcasing at the sky room rooftop

4 comments:

  1. As a young mother of twins and aspiring entrepreneur I admire your drive and honesty. You known and understand life can get crazy and as you add "building an empire" to the many hats you wear you seek to create necessary balance. Know that you definitely encourage me. I SALUTE you !! KEEP GOING !!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. thankyou so much doll . your words of encouragement are beautiful thankyou for the support love =D

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your designs are fantastic, my friend. They all look really lovely on your models. I think the sky room rooftop is the perfect place for you and for your clothing to be recognized. It is not just the appropriate place for all the people who attended the event to enjoy, but it is the perfect place for you to feel like on top of the world as well.

    Leif Clancy

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thankyou so much . very flattered Doll. The skyroom is epic and such a lavish venue it was an immense honor too have been honored there by the new york fashion assiociation thankyou for the support doll <3 -P

    ReplyDelete