Wednesday, August 1, 2012

Pilar Scratch and Kaon films Movie Premiere

Three, two, one, Action! You ready?
Red carpet rolls out, at the Koan Film movie premire of “ This is our secret “ and “ crazy love”
“What’s up new York” graves pilar and interviews on what she thought of the motion pictures








Crazy love/ this are secret….. Two fascinating movies with a theatrical spiral.  Both movies were linking love and absurdity of two diverse relationships .And how miscellaneous relationships / circumstances desire more from the others





“This is our secret “was my favorite. It was a biracial relationship withholding a vast from their relationship due to their skin pigmentation. The movie was unveiled a altered windup than anticipated but generally I relished myself at the debut. The thespians were very endowed such as ; zene cooley and yerbitt Gibson my two favored actors mutually .All miraculous in their field …I had an amazing time big thankyous to Ricardo of dream works animation & kaon films for welcoming me to cover such an startling movie premiere


See there amazing movie trailers at  http://kaonfilms.com/


No comments:

Post a Comment