Thursday, August 30, 2012

Pink carpet event The Koa Kollection Charity event


Recently, I attended The “Koa Kristina Collection charity event "where the fabulous Koa gracefully gave back to the Orange Football Team. The charity was entitled “ Koa gives back In style “ in which she did. Koas handbags are the epitome of fashion,

<----- Thats me wearing  The Koa Kollection , fab right ???!!!!

 From her elegant clutches to her eccentric Blah, Koa is scratch approved . Its where I shop to splurge. The charity event was gorgeous . I was marinated in fashion and charitable deeds, utter an epic time and this was it.





Koa gives back in style was a pink carpet event , Which converted beyond the realms of a fabulous event …



I just filled you scratchiness’s in on my personal haven for unearthing eccentric , innovative scratch worth bags … all of koas bags can be found at                       
                                                       http://www.koakristina.com





No comments:

Post a Comment