Tuesday, August 14, 2012

O.W.W.H.H bks1radio station & Pilar Scratch



I had the honor of anchoring alongside The amazing scratchiness’s of owwhh for bks1 radio station,
Nunu, janaee “the window” ms. Lee and Blaire forever

The dolls of bks1 discussed the fierce topic of homosexuality, their fashion , verbiage and all around fabulosity.

Lead by the epically dapper rapper Nasty Nick and sweetie pie Daryl.
Talk about two queens being fab!!!

I immediately bonded with the MC, nasty Nick









@nastynick84
He was so amazing; such a bucket of delight. Nick has a fierce mix tape that’s being released
, alongside being a innovative Mc Nick has worked with hip hop Mogul Foxy brown…. I now he’s Scratchalisious….
The entire time nick spoke in my head I was repeatedly saying

“GETTT ITTT”

He’s fierce . Te discussion was a bit heavy , anytime diverse intervals with swaying personalities conjoin on the matter controversy erects . Nonetheless, I enjoyed my time co-hosting with the delightfully fabulous Scratchanistas of Owwhh on Bks1
Cosmic love and x & o’s to storm norm love you much doll.
Make sure you dolls tune in every Friday 11 pm -1 am www.bks1.com

No comments:

Post a Comment