Tuesday, March 6, 2012

Fashion that is shared; is fashion that is double.


My twin sister , courtney, & I were destined to convert into devoted fashionistas. From the age of four we were unwillingly positioned into the fashion industry by pagents  & modeling. At the age of four we were on the nickelodeon television show " childrens sand box" 

..... In which we dressed identical, like the twins we are......

In 2009 , we were elected , the most beautiful woman in the state of new jersey ....& also were featured in the power of a woman calendar , a calendar for powerful entupenuers
On east coast.

In spite of everything we have accomplished asd a unit ......Someone once questioned me regarding my fashion sense & my identical  twins....Completly diverse fashion taste.

..... Ying & Yang.......
.....good & evil..........
....... Winter & summer...
. . ......Heaven & hell........
...........beyonce & rihanna........

Ill assume you comprehend my logic...two seperate individuals that convey indistinguishable faces.

Its comical to me, that numerous individuals presume since we are twins we fancy similar objectives, goals, & hobbies...  We do share an odd zeal for ketchup on our pizza.....

However, excluding our  nutrient dependency , we vaguely have mutal objectives.....I major in fashion , she majors in communication. I fancy the color yellow shes clichely admires pink My twin sister & I dont even share the same birthday.

...... Odd, but factual......

I love colors, tribal prints, and stelltio nails... Anything thats edgy & funky...  Pilar is bats & balls for. I'm entirly smitten with commencing a innovative demenor

My twin sister, Courtney, (@madisonsthrone) is the complete opposite.......

......Courtney, fancys nutural colors...french manicures, jet black hair & classic mary janes. Provide her with earth toned imagery and she redefines the termonology "trend"....

My sisters personality suits her eccentric  fashion apparel & vis versa. My hypothesis, even fashion forward twins have diverse views of fashion .

Ttt

























No comments:

Post a Comment