Sunday, March 4, 2012

March 2nd, pilarscratch attire

This day I felt solely funky , spicy & I was classified scratch-a-rific. I decided to be a model for my clothingline and wear Scratch.
Provided myself with a la mode edge. Everything was vintage, yet chic.
My dress was the most complex to tailor. I manufactored the dress by hand. From another dress by liz claborine I was inspired by.
The tougle dress was paper blue, 100% cotton. The distinctness of heaven in appearl. The dress had a built diminutive tie, made of identical fabric.... Which constructed the dressed with elegance
The blazor was the epitome of a new fashion epidemic. With the black sighed flower prints & corin fabric constructed this blazor... It kicked ass!!!
Assessories :
I wore a mahogany pencil belt from bouxton leather, visor shadaya, cocoa swayed boots, pink flower ring by panic , maroon beaded earrings, & completed my outfit with my cosmic tangerine bouxton Madison toute bag

No comments:

Post a Comment