Tuesday, March 27, 2012

Pilar's fixation with dungaree

Today I elected to wear denim, a entire new fixation of mines...

OBSESSED?? Completely....

I decided to pursue an unidirectional image for today. This was  problematical when I still desired to dress Vougishly jaunty as well.

Whats a image consultant to do ?
I know what your pondering , "Pilar, are you nuts?"

before you question my fashion sanity, my daily attire converted into a fashion genocide..... I murdered it!

......yes, I went there.....

how did I pull this off? .....Being vintage, edgey, and support a classic denim blouse.....

Simplexity, Class and a peppering of Scratch ....

Scratch denim blouse $45.00| Scratch velvet leggings $15.00 | Aldo Spring Cut wedges $95 | Dior vintage sunglasses $125.00 | sidewalk vendor cheetah earrings $5.00 | H&M leather belt $25.00







No comments:

Post a Comment