Tuesday, March 20, 2012

Kenton magazine / vouge itialia photoshoot

Boy! Oh! Boy ....

Did I have an amazing time at my pre- photoshoot for kenton / vouge italia magazine.... Amazing doesnt define the adventure I was set fourth.

I was submerged in fashion, makeup, Louis vutton, tory burch, fox fur, issi mj,.... I was inside the pure luxury of fabulousness.

My day commenced at 5am, fueling off two red bulls , I made it to the termination of the shoot, which was  approximately 5pm.  Frankly, thed timing was amazing. Couldnt have worked out more suave, if I had organized the fashion escaped myself.

The photoshoot was both indoor
/outdoor , we operated primarily in the exterior scenery. Deep , within battery park , in nyc.

...my personal opinion , you haven't lived unless youve been to a cityscaped landmark.......

I elected the attire from a exterior wardrobe. I wanted to select a calm yet warm fashionable image
.... This was immensely perplexing for me for the reason being, pastels & neon assessories are the fashion rave.... But I choose nude & smokey trending colors to give my pre-photoshoot a smashing vibe ....











No comments:

Post a Comment