Saturday, March 10, 2012

March 10th, pilarscratch newspaper attire

Today was my commencement of my 30-day workout regiment. Need I inform you I felt entirely unweathered. My personal trainer, mike, transformed me into a innovative woman & its merely my first date with "Pump it up" gym. Its truley an experience im aroused by.

A drumhead of my day it was awe-inspiring. & I felt amazing.

Thus being the focal notion , to appear identical to my feelings....

Today, I digged deep into my innermost scratchanista. dusted off my benevolent credit card & went splurge shopping..... For the first time in fourteen months .....

I felt I deserved it... Just a little bit.

Im wearing a Scratch, cocoa sling shirt . I manufactored the hand-sewn shirt back in 2009. ...out of pure bordem ... And it converted into a mythic scratch, creation.

& I wore my cream  high waisted eddie bouyer slacks, with a swayed-leather braided  belt positioned perfectly around my waist..... And wore my cocoa swayed boots.

For assessories I wore my  offgold braclets exported from India
I purchased maroon Dolce & Gabana shades for $240 , which, was a steal. 

My individual philosophy......

And a slimming silver rope necklace  , which drapped superbly......

I felt amazing. Looked amazing..... Thus converting my day , to and absolutely exceptional day

-pilarscratch







No comments:

Post a Comment