Friday, March 16, 2012

My wendy williams experience. & pending.....

Today I met with the producers of the Wendy  Williams Show

.... Owt owt..... Speak of nerve wracking.....

Sweaty palms, , butterflies the whole kit ka buddle......

Ive networked with vast magazines, radio stations, blogs, ... But ive never been asked to be featured on a international television show

Nonetheless, the staff was nothing but the defintion of amazing , fashionable and charming.

Especially Joe, the jewish hottie I'm entirely smitten with
....... He fancies my images ;)

However, today was exceptional I commenced my voyage with my close friend T-$$$ , a bonified fashionista herself.  We walked the concrete jungle, with a exceptional swagger.

...dusting my shoulders off....

Subsequently , we discovered the wendy williams studio which was submerged in an eccentric pink trent, we took several images ( see below)
Speak of an exceptional time... Nothing can compete with fashion, dive glasses , nyc and a good friend

Except, splurge shopping, but thats a diverse saga......

So, here's the 411 ,

Wendys producers want to see if they can alter the fashion within a fashion stylist/designer . Flattered, I was to wake up to numerous emails & missed phone calls from the shows producers. So, ive accepted the endeavor... And the the rest you will have to observed march 26th, on fox & my 9 ...

Xoxo pilarscratch










No comments:

Post a Comment